If you are considering starting a career with QTC, our intern roles is where it all begins.
QTC’s internship program is a paid opportunity to join an organisation with talented people working in a professional, client-focused, team environment. Our internship program is designed for students in their penultimate year of study.
QTC supports its interns to reach their full potential by providing opportunities to learn and develop in an open, friendly culture. We encourage and foster individual talents by providing supportive coaching and mentoring initiatives that are open to all employees.
The summer internship runs for 8-10 weeks during the University summer break and Interns receive support via a dedicated leader and a personal buddy.
We are seeking interns who are studying in any of the following disciplines:
- banking and finance, and business
During the selection process applicants will be assessed on their technical knowledge as well as a number of desirable business attributes. Applications must include a cover letter, CV and academic transcripts.
Students should possess the below attributes to be successful in this role.
- ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- ability to work well and achieve results
- ability to problem solve and demonstrate strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills, and
- ability to work in a team and demonstrate ethical conduct.
- Ideal candidates will be dependable, conscientious, self-motivated and demonstrate professional potential.
We look for talented graduates and often have entry level vacancies available in our teams.
The unique work we do requires graduates who have:
Communication skillsTeam-player focus
- Analytical/research skills'Think outside the box' Complex problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracyCommitment to delivering and achieving results
- Client focusedIntegrity and personal drive
- A curiosity to learnEthical behaviour
Communication skillsTeam-player focusAnalytical/research skills'Think outside the box' Complex problem solvingAttention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to delivering and achieving resultsClient focusedIntegrity and personal driveA curiosity to learnEthical behaviour
What our graduates say:
When developing the start of your career I see it as invaluable to get an understanding of how different divisions work. It also gave me a broader understanding of how QTC works, but also allowed me to best understand how I work.”